- Restore an original shine to your trim
- Avoid greasy, oily, extremely glossy look
- Repel light dirt, dust, and debris
- Take your detail to the next level of perfection
- Lay down a classic shine that lasts
After cleaning your tires, dashboards, vinyl, and plastic trim, it's important to apply a dressing to protect the surfaces and add a bit of shine. Natural Shine nourishes and restores the surfaces to their original shine. Use it on tires, dashboards, and trim pieces to create a natural, dry-to-the-touch appearance that avoids the look of cheaper oily and overly glossy products.
Durable Protection Against The Elements
Natural Shine is formulated using synthetic polymer coating technology that bonds with the surface to restore an original appearance on tires, dashboards, trim pieces, and more. The advanced synthetic polymer coating contains UV blockers that ensure your trim is protected against cracking, fading, discoloration, and staining that can occur with age.
- Car Color: All
- Applicable Materials: Vinyl Rubber Plastic
- Applicable Locations: Interior Exterior
- Car Finishes: Vinyl
- Product Form: Cream
- Application Type: Spout
- Shine Preference: Low
- Clean surface with an all-purpose cleaner or interior cleaner.
- Shake, then apply 2 - 5 sprays or a few drops of dressing directly into foam or microfiber applicator pad.
- Spread dressing over the entire workpiece, then work and rub deep into the surface.
- Buff off any excess residue with a microfiber towel.
- Wait 5-10 minutes and add additional layers as needed.